Multi Level Parking
Project: Consultancy for Project Management Services for Development of Multi-Level Car Parking projects on Design, Finance, Build, Operate and Transfer (PPP) Mode
Client: Municipal Corporation of Delhi / New Delhi Municipal Council
All major and prime areas (public and market places) face a huge crunch in terms of space especially when it comes to parking of vehicles (public / private). The reason being increasing population of Delhi and large number of visitor footfall on daily basis. The shoppers / residents in these areas also do occupy the parking spaces and peak hours face a chaos in terms of traffic and pedestrian movement. The areas are therefore mostly seen clogged with number of vehicles (cars, two-wheelers, auto-rickshaws etc.) parked.
In order to decongest these areas and allow smooth flow of traffic both in terms of vehicular and pedestrian, Municipal Corporation of Delhi has proposed to build Multi-Level Car Parking cum commercial complexes at various locations. The projects will have automated car parking systems and commercial plazas to be developed on self-sustainable mode (PPP).
Scope of Work undertaken by DIMTS
1. Carry out situation analysis and preparation of Inception Report.
2. Conduct Site Evaluation, Area Assessment, market surveys etc.
3. Carry out Traffic Surveys, Traffic Forecast
4. Carry out Topography surveys & Geotechnical Investigation
5. Preparation of Concept Plan, carry out viability analysis and preparation of Feasibility Report
6. Carry out Architectural Planning, making Design Plans, detailed engineering and Preparation of Detailed Project Report
7. Preparation of detailed cost estimates and technical & design specifications.
8. Project Structuring on PPP / DBFOT Basis
9. Preparation of Tender Documents and run Bid Process Management for selection of Developer.
10. Preparation of Concession agreement with Developer
11. Review, monitor and approve activities associated with the Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance by acting as an Independent Engineer
12. Review and monitor Quality Assurance and Quality Control Procedures adopted by the Concessionaire.
13. Reporting to the Authority (MCD) on the various physical, technical and financial aspects of the projects based on the inspections, site visits and tests.
14. Assist both the parties in arriving at an amicable settlement of disputes, if any.
15. Review and assist in finalization of the O & M manual prepared by the concessionaire